Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Oh glum! Oh blah! Oh Summer of Death!




Well. My summer has amounted to a big heaping bowl of nothing.


wahoo.


I went to California the first week and it was *very, very* fun.

Pluto and I created the perfect Disney Picture and the perfect Disney Princess Face. Right there. Disney Magic baby.

Bri and I saved a small village from that boulder. We were rewarded with gold. Lots of gold. We are now princesses in their culture.

There are more pictures, but I can't figure this picture thing out.

I haven't done anything fun since then. Actually, that is a lie. Rachel (sister), Rob and I went to Chuck E. Cheese and got ice cream last week and it was a lot of fun. maybe i can post a picture...

Definietly can't.

Well the three of us got four-hundred tickets because Rob is super good at games and got the bonus on two games! Holy cow. We got a lot of fun stuff.

and I'm watching Jon and Kate+8...so i'm going to go. Honestly, it's the best show ever. it's adorable. I just...can't handle how amazing it is.

0 comments: