Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I hate my birthday. That's right.

I hate it. It's so embarrassing! People sing to you and give you gifts and make a big deal over you and all you was be...get...born! *Everyone* does that. Everyone. So why should I even have a party?
It's just a bad idea.
And what if no one even comes? What if everyone comes and they think it's stupid? What if no one even has fun at all? See? So many things could go wrong!! What if everything does go wrong?
I'm not even that cool anyways. No one will want to come.

Oh no. I just sent the facebook invitations.
This isn't going to be good.

3 comments:

Kate Karns said...

Emily I so agree with you on the hating the birthday thing. But no one lets me not celebrate it. Remember a certian suprise party.

David and Taryn said...

Dear Emily, I have really enjoyed your blog. You are very entertaining (I wish this had spell check) So I agree, but I do prefer birthdays to christmas. I am not a big christmas fan. Any way Love ya. Post again.

Katie Sue said...

I love you. I miss you. I want to see you; and I want you to blog more.