Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Yo ho yo ho a college life for me.


Well. I'm still in Rock Springs. And it's still suck-tastic. Well, it's better than that. I've been to classes now and it's loads of fun. Doing theater all day makes me feel guilty. Like I should be doing something else. But I shouldn't! This is what I'm doing up here and that a grand thought. And it's a very talented group of professors I'm working with. So even though this place breaks my heart every day, I'm blessed to be here.

That is why I've written a list of things I'm grateful for over there...--->

Inspired by Katie.

I feel like a lot more things should be inspired by Katie. She really is one of the greatest people I've ever met. She is the kindest, most sincere person I know. And she's always striving to be better, which amazes me. She is so open minded and thoughtful and really not afraid of anything. She's one of those people I wish I could be more like. If more people were like her, this would be an amazing world.
And that is a picture of us up there. Because we are just attractive..

Well. I love you all. Even if you don't think I do. I'm sure I do.
Especially you Katie.
And Rob. Especially you two.

6 comments:

Kate Karns said...

Oh, I miss Katie-Sue. She probably dosen't remember me but I remember her. And I totally agree with Emily, Katie is the best and kindest friend anyone could ever want.
See ya round.
Kate

Katie Sue said...

Shut UP! You did not blog about me . . . holy ravioli, emzies, that is one of the nicest things anyone has EVER said about me. Now I feel like such a brat--I was pretty much like 82% joking about the whole "You never comment on my blog" thing. And then you go and do THIS! :) You're incredible, you know that? Thank you; it means a lot to me. I love you. I'm gonna call you--we need to chat about your Wyoming Woes.

Rosie said...

what about me? do you especially love me too?

Rosie said...

who told you i did well? i didn't do that well actually, the dance was really hard. but it was fun. i'll definately remember to call!

David and Taryn said...

Oh, little all grown up and out in the big world. Your family missed you and love you.

-D.A.N.

Katie Sue said...

My heart misses you. Face, brain, and body too I think.